Tuesday, August 4, 2026

My Welcome Post


    Welcome to my DigiBlog!
    
    I decided to take my pseudonym instead of my real name because as my true self, I always feel this immense pressure to deliver and impress. As VanGoob, there are no preconceived ideas about my identity that I have to live up to. VanGoob is an expansive, empty room that I get to fill with all the trinkets and post-its from my mind.

    I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer with this blog... I have many post ideas queued up in my journal to debut on the screen!

    I'll update my profile and blog as I go along. I'm totally new to this, but I want it to be a space you can feel excited to come to after a long day. Maybe we can all learn new things together, share common interests, and become cooler versions of ourselves, if that's even possible!

    New posts will show up in the feed, and I will add tags to each one that coincide to which tab they will be copied under, so you can find them there under a continuous feed, also.

    Thank you for stopping by! Stay a while <3

1 comment:

  1. I love all your posts! I was wondering how'd you get the background to look like paper??

    ReplyDelete