No teacher has topped my high school English teacher from my 9th-11th grade years, but this Research and Writing professor I have the pleasure of working for has joined her on the pedestal! Her class is proactively building a portfolio for me to carry into a career, and quite honestly, her enthusiasm to teach and also learn for us has driven a new sense of inspiration into me to continue to work hard in all my other classes. #academicweapon
Friday, August 21, 2026
Professor from Heaven
No teacher has topped my high school English teacher from my 9th-11th grade years, but this Research and Writing professor I have the pleasure of working for has joined her on the pedestal! Her class is proactively building a portfolio for me to carry into a career, and quite honestly, her enthusiasm to teach and also learn for us has driven a new sense of inspiration into me to continue to work hard in all my other classes. #academicweapon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
I love this!! There is always SUCH a clear difference when teachers actually have a passion for teaching.
ReplyDelete